"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog; That is the question.

After neglecting to write anything for a long while (mainly because I've not had time, son has been home from college and we've had a major change in life-style with my husband's new career), I'm wondering if I should continue blogging at all, just blog now & then, or step it up and go "whole hog". Much thinking yet to be done. And if anybody out there reads this, I'd appreciate ideas.

Wannabegodly

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I was just going to send you an email to check on you! You know, we all get busy at times... don't worry about it and just blog as you get time... maybe after a bit you can go the whole hog, but I'd hate to see you stop completely!
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?