"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Big Finish!

I'm soooooo happy to have a very big finish to report for April's Finishing Stitches.

Yes! The music teacher's barter quilt is done!



Unfortunately, as we were water spraying the quilt stencil lines out we discovered that one of the red fabrics had run a little into the white fabric, even though I wash all the fabric I bring into the house. So we're trying bleach stick and it's making some difference. Any ideas would be appreciated. The run is not too bad, but enough that I'm not happy. I am still quite happy with the rest of the quilt and that it is finally done.

Now I'm off to sort and cut scraps to make some kind of order out of chaos. I like how Bonnie Hunter organizes hers, so will be working toward that.

And I get to make some pretty spring playclothes for my girls. I'll show you those when they're done.

Till later, I
Wannabegodly

1 comment:

  1. Wooohoooo! It looks GREAT! Well done! I really, really like it :)
    I hope the red comes out a bit more... I'm not really sure what else you can do.
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?