Monday, October 31, 2011
I had put this together from leftovers of The Guinea Pig's farewell quilt, quilted most of it on the rented quilting machine and then decided that the hearts I'd tried to machine quilt in looked terrible, so I took them out and hand-quilted them in. Now if only I could find the label that I already wrote out for this. Sigh. Oh, well; I'm going to count it as a finish anyhow and will just rejoice all the more when I get the label on. This is for Sweetie's hope chest.
I hope to tell you more about our Reformation Day Celebration soon...as well as about another finish. :)