"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Missing in Action - at Niagara Falls

It's been a long time since I posted. You probably knew that. But here I am again with some pictures of why I wasn't posting. I was enjoying too much.

The company to which my husband is contracted as a consultant had meetings set up in Niagara Falls, Canada, and paid for wives to come, too. So we spent Friday evening through Monday morning "suffering" in the Hilton overlooking both the American and Horseshoe Falls, eating at fabulous restaurants, walking down to get sprayed by the magnificent falls, watching a movie on Niagara at the Imax theater, listening to a Doug Wilson sermon on the computer and lounging in our beautiful room.
With my darling husband in front of Horseshoe Falls.

The view was spectacular, even from the jacuzzi.

In the mornings, while Lovey was in meetings, I read some blogs, went for walks,  slept late, etc.

Here is some of the "etc." that I did. Of course I had to bring along some quilting!

Sunrise on Horseshoe Falls.
It was a wonderful time of relaxing, reading, walking, talking, loving, meeting some of Lovey's co-workers, gaping at the wonders of creation and I'm so thankful for this gift God gave us. Someday I hope my kids get to go there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?