"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Friday, July 6, 2012

More Summer Fun


This is our garden shed which my Lovey built a year or two ago. I'm still putting up all the nails I need on the inside for hanging up tools and eventually I want to put a little shelf along the back wall for potting stuff.

On the back of the shed I hung an old parakeet nesting box and it has been used several years quite successfully.




 Our spring cuties. Since I took the pictures by just sticking the camera up on the edge of the box, above my head, the photos aren't the best, but you can see what we got to enjoy.




So spotting them has been some of our nature studies this summer. I think they're sparrow, of which we have quite a few around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?