"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Friday, February 1, 2013

Get It Done - February Goals

I think I'm in time this month to join in the "Get It Done" link-up over at Patchwork Times, so I'm going to write out my February Goals and hopefully get them done.

1. Finish Scrappy Stars. (6 more?) 

2. Put Scrappy Stars together as wedding quilt for W. and E. 

3. Plan quilt for P. and M. 

4. Start Wiggly Whimsical (from Terry's Treasures)

If I can get those done, I'd like to start sewing the Diamond baby quilt that I've had mostly cut out for awhile now.

We'll see how it goes.

I did get my January goals done by finishing the wedding quilt for The Guinea Pig. It is at the quilter's happily getting ready for that March 9th wedding.

Hope you meet your goals for the month.

5 comments:

  1. I love those scrappy stars! They look wonderful! Good luck with February sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrappy stars look great! I just got mine back from the quilter and I can't wait to get the binding on it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hope we get to see yours all done soon!

      Delete

What are your thoughts?