"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Sunday, March 31, 2013

April "Get It Done" Goals

Judy at Patchwork Times has set up a linky party to encourage quilters to get their projects done, (See, I'm not the only one who has many projects going at the same time.) so I'm joining up again now that life is getting back to normal.

I have no "goals met" to report for March because we were having a marvelous family trip to our son's wedding and back. Just before March, I did finish the quilt for the wedding. And at the end of March I pieced another wedding quilt. So I wasn't totally out of the quilting scene.

My goals for April are:

  1. Get Will and Erin's quilt quilted and bound.
  2. Plan and cut out Paul and Marie's wedding quilt.
  3. Piece P. & M. quilt.
  4. Finish piecing Pinwheel Squares quilt (either as one twin size or two baby size).
Here's what Will and Erin's quilt looks like so far:

And here's what the Pinwheel Squares scrappy quilt looks like:

With spring cleaning heavy on my mind and schedule, I'm not sure what kind of quilting time I'll have. I might just decide to turn the Pinwheel quilt into a queen size for Paul & Marie. We'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Family weddings are such fun...and a perfect excuse not to meet all your goals. It looks like you've still been busy, though! Have fun with your April goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrappy star quilt! Spring cleaning is my least favorite activity!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?