"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hedgie Apron Finish

I just have to show you my sneaky finish of an apron that Grace started awhile ago, but has been too busy to finish. I had bought her this fun hedgehog fabric because she thinks hedgehogs are so cute. We decided it was enough fabric for a new apron.



So, while Grace is at work this afternoon, I finished it and embellished the pockets with some darling little flowers which I got in a delightful surprise package from a bloggy friend, Joy, who shares a similar upbringing with me, growing up in the Far East (though she's Australian and I'm American).


AND...the mending is pretty much caught up, so I can neaten and organize the sewing area!

Life is good.



1 comment:

What are your thoughts?