"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cozy Coffee Shop

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...I had told you that I'd show you the cute coffee shop in which I spent my time during the girls' art classes, so here goes:


One of my favorite things about this shop, besides the wonderful coffees, scones, ice cream, sandwiches, smoothies, and gift shop is this counter top. I have dreams of having/making one someday.










Because this coffee shop is set in the baby food capital of the world, it's only natural to see, among the pictures and posters of by-gone days, the original Gerber baby.

It was a good setting in which to take myself to my own little home education convention, thanks to Clay and Sally Clarkson. I'll give you more of a taste of this excellent book in another post. It has been such an encouragement to this veteran homeschooler who was in need of encouragement.

I hope you have a place of beauty and good tastes in which to refresh yourself now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?