"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Monday, April 7, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes - April Goals

Since things are settling into a new normal now that my aunt's medical problems are under control and she's moved into our home, I think I can think about sewing more than just a pillowcase.

So, my goals for April are:

1) Sew two checkbook covers for the education checking account and for the rental/assisted living account.

2) Choose a pattern and plan what to make for my newly engaged daughter's wedding quilt. Maybe even buy the fabric and start cutting. But maybe not. We'll see.

Spring is springing, which means that melting snow makes my basement wet and my sewing corner is in the basement. So I might not get down there for a few more days.

2 comments:

  1. How are things going? Did you get your April goals done? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joy! Good to hear that you're still alive. :) I did get one checkbook cover made; the second attempt turned out too small but was easily converted into a tea bag wallet by my daughter. The wedding quilt fabric is bought and partially cut out. So I did pretty well, considering what our life has been lately. :)

      Delete

What are your thoughts?