"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June's Sewing Goals

It's still being difficult to get much sewing in. But now that the sewing corner is not flooded, maybe I can get at it more. At least I can move my present project out of the dining room. :)

My goal for June is to finish the quilt top I'm making for my daughter's wedding. It's a queen-sized Double Irish Chain in their favorite colors and the colors of their wedding. The hope is to get Irish crosses and trinity knots quilted into the big white block.
Thanks to Eleanor Burns, the making of it is very simple; I just need to have the time.

A Lovely Year of Finishes

4 comments:

  1. That will be a gorgeous quilt. I hope you can get more sewing time in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck getting it done! I love Irish Chain quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. That's going to be really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the LYOF goal, Good luck to you and your daughter. please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?