"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July's goals - hmmm


Well, as I said at the beginning of the month, there were no guarantees that I'd be able to get any of it done and, sure enough, not much has happened in the crafting area.

Home has been busy with summer activities and then last week my aunt had a set-back mentally and I've needed to be at the assisted living home with her a lot, to the point of one of our family needing to be with her 24/7 since she was trying to wander away from the home. So no sewing happening.

So, thankfully, during one of my breaks from the home I was able to get some yarn and am working on a washcloth as I listen to her ramblings. Now and then we take walks together outside which are quite pleasant and this afternoon we have an appointment with her doctor. Please pray that God will soon clear up her mentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?