"We write to taste life twice - once in the moment and in introspection."

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Reviving the Blog and A Lovely Year of Finishes

The past few months have been a blur of getting back at a regular homeschool schedule as my aunt's health difficulties, summer time, and the realization that my youngest daughter has dyslexia have all changed our "normal" lives so much.

But now I hope to get back into participating in some online creativity parties and conversations a little more, so I'll bring the blog back to life. Perhaps the things we've learned as we have (and still are) walked these paths will bring some depth to the blog. We'll see.

While I did some sewing for Christmas gifts this year, I didn't take pictures of all of them. One gift that I didn't finish yet I hope to finish this month.


This advent calendar was started for my daughter and her new husband. I still need to color in the star on top, quilt, and bind it as well as make a way to hang it conveniently. They have seen this much of it and really like it, so I'm encouraged to continue.

Maybe next time I'll show some of the Jesse Tree ornaments I made for my son and his wife (if I can find pictures).

Till then, may your day be full of happy projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?